Saturday, January 20, 2007

Favorites!

Return to Main Navigation

These are a few of my favorite things, artists, Facebook group, whatever. Feel free to enjoy, LOL at, or ridicule (though I hope not this one) any parts of the list below.

1.Facebook group: “I took Jonathan Swift literally and now I’m a fugitive.” I got hungry so I ate up “The Onion.” Too bad there isn’t a second course in Federal prison.

2.Honor: “Most likely to be distracted by—OOH SHINY!” Yours truly.

3.Website: cuteoverload.com. Because if your heart doesn’t melt at the sight of a bunny stealing a cookie, you don’t have one (cookie, bunny, AND heart, mind you).

4.Phrase taken out of context: “Remember, if you store it too long, it will decompose!” Unspoken rule of grammar: Whenever you lack an antecedent, things always get interesting.

5.Artists: Christo and Jeanne-Claude. Wrapping buildings entirely in cloth, they are the bane of architects everywhere. More cloth = less heating bills = solution for alternative energy. Fin.

6.Youtube video: Muffins! The tastiest ones come at 1:01, 1:10, 1:23, and 1:29. Hungry?

7.Piece of Music: Pachelbel’s Canon in D. This is because I play violin and I take sadistic pleasure in seeing the cellist writhe in agony during the piece.

8.Art: Procrastination. Developed around the time that ten-page paper was assigned. A popular style until the late 4th hour in the time of my clock After Midnight.

9.Superpower: The United States. Just kidding. Something that will help me institute world peace, end crime and poverty, and travel forward into time. If not, I’ll settle for invisibility. That’ll help with the bad hair days.

10.Complete sentence: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo. No redundancy in this Wikipedia article. Nothing to see here. Keep the line moving, folks.

11.Cheese: “A former doctor, while auditioning for a play, broke his leg. But luckily, he could still make the cast.” I’m still wondering if he fit the part.

12.T-shirt Design: http://www.threadless.com/product/682/The_Scr_Emo. A picture is worth…apparently $40 if printed on a hoody.

13.Pokemon: Magikarp. Splashes. Wow.

14.Font: Bastard Secretary. *laughs hysterically* Yeah, I didn’t believe it the first time either.

Return to Main Navigation

No comments: